Ron serves as BDO’s Southwest Assurance Regional Managing Partner providing leadership and strategic direction for one of the firm’s most important markets. In addition to his regional responsibilities, he is a member of the BDO USA, LLP board of directors. Ron has over 35 years of experience and has grown to become the trusted advisor to owners and executives of companies, his partners, and as a mentor to those inside and out of the firm.
Ron has served a wide variety of clients including publicly traded and privately owned businesses, manufacturing and distribution enterprises, natural resources companies, multinational entities, high net-worth individuals and family groups. He has held numerous executive management positions throughout his career.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Houston Chapter of TSCPA
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.B.A., Accounting, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Harvard Business School Executive Education, Leading Professional Services Firms
- American Leadership Forum, Class XXX
- Catholic Charities of Houston, Galveston, Finance Committee
- Catholic Social Services of Southwest Ohio, Treasurer and Board Member
- Cincinnati Area Senior Services, Treasurer and Board Member
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory High School, Founding Board Member
- Family Services of Greater Houston, Board Member
- Houston Arts Symposium, Treasurer and Board Member
- Relations with IRS Committee, Houston Chapter TSCPA, Chairman
- Tender Mercies, Inc., President and Board Member